Pearl Technology Holding Ribbon Cuttings to Celebrate Alliance
PEORIA HEIGHTS — Pearl Technology will hold ribbon cuttings with CIAN and A5 to celebrate their alliance on Feb. 26 (Bloomington) and Feb. 27 (Peoria Heights).
Both ribbon cuttings will be held at 4:30 p.m., with an open house from 4-6 p.m.
- On Wednesday, Feb. 26, the McLean County Chamber will cut the ribbon for the alliance at 303 E. Washington in Bloomington.
- On Thursday, Feb. 27, the Peoria Area Chamber of Commerce and the Peoria Heights Chamber of Commerce will cut the ribbon for the alliance at 1003 E. Toledo in Peoria Heights.
As part of the ribbon cuttings, each location will host an open house, featuring tours and refreshments, as well as the opportunity to learn more about their services.
Earlier in January, Pearl Technology announced the alliance with CIAN and A5. The alliance was created to offer businesses more security and connectivity in computer-based information systems. The alliance combines the IT expertise of:
- Pearl Technology, one of the Pearl Companies, has provided IT solutions to businesses for more than 35 years.
- CIAN is recognized as an industry expert in information technology security, network installation, support, and administration. In business since 1990, CIAN helps ensure the confidentiality, integrity, and availability of IT networks.
- A5 offers consulting, hosting, managing, and monitoring of technology. With two geographically diverse data centers in Central Illinois and a staff of experienced engineers, A5 serves a variety of technology needs.
For more information, visit pearltechnology.com/alliance.